6/2/08

ciao

So this is my new blog, the new me. I like to refer to it as a "glamour lifestyle" blog, because it is not solely focused on clothing, but anything to make your life more fashionable. I'm done with the fancy-shmancy stuff, I'm done trying to keep up with all the advanced fashion blogs out there. This is much more from myself and about my likes, instead of trying to write about what pleases others. My only wish for this blog is that I can share a little of my good taste with anyone who's interested ;)

3 comments:

Rick said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. You'll get nuts like me dropping in. So, watch out.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Tinsley said...

Yes your back! I hope this blog will be as good as the last!

and come back to the bloggerettes forum - it kind of died down and we need you! :P!

FASHION CHALET said...

Love your blog. So many pretty pics!